MIKRO ANVIKA doesn't give a ***

In mid Oct 11 i bought a laptop from this shop for business use. Within the first fortnight it crashed 3 x. I took it back promptly-within weeks, and they said they couldn't ID the problem,therefore couldn't help me. The problem continued and it affected my business as it could crash anytime while i was working. I work to v tight deadlines and if i don't deliver the work, i don't get paid and lose clients.

This piece of *** computer clearly has an inherent fault - under the Sale Of Goods Act, it is unfit for purpose. My statutory rights dictate that they should replace it - at least with an equivalent product while they repair the piece of ***, but this nasty, greedy little shop expects me to leave the computer with them and lose business while they take weeks to figure out what is wrong with it. They don't get it:the Sale of Goods Act and my statutory rights override their dodgy store policies. To add insult to injury, they say they may even charge me for the repair. Outrageous! It was clearly faulty from the start and i don't trust the ******, i'm not prepared to throw good money after bad.

I just want my money back so that i can buy a product that works and carry on my business. In these times when businesses are folding all around us, this short sighted company doesn't realise the value of goodwill and looking after customers. Bad news travels fast; they don't realise how many other potential customers they have lost by treating just 1 customer badly. Mikro Anvika - you should be ashamed of yourself.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mikro Anvika. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mikro Anvika.
Filing a new complaint about