MIKRO ANVIKA doesn't give a ***
In mid Oct 11 i bought a laptop from this shop for business use. Within the first fortnight it crashed 3 x. I took it back promptly-within weeks, and they said they couldn't ID the problem,therefore couldn't help me. The problem continued and it affected my business as it could crash anytime while i was working. I work to v tight deadlines and if i don't deliver the work, i don't get paid and lose clients.
This piece of *** computer clearly has an inherent fault - under the Sale Of Goods Act, it is unfit for purpose. My statutory rights dictate that they should replace it - at least with an equivalent product while they repair the piece of ***, but this nasty, greedy little shop expects me to leave the computer with them and lose business while they take weeks to figure out what is wrong with it. They don't get it:the Sale of Goods Act and my statutory rights override their dodgy store policies. To add insult to injury, they say they may even charge me for the repair. Outrageous! It was clearly faulty from the start and i don't trust the ******, i'm not prepared to throw good money after bad.
I just want my money back so that i can buy a product that works and carry on my business. In these times when businesses are folding all around us, this short sighted company doesn't realise the value of goodwill and looking after customers. Bad news travels fast; they don't realise how many other potential customers they have lost by treating just 1 customer badly. Mikro Anvika - you should be ashamed of yourself.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Samsung Rv711
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."